Service Advisory: Affected Power Consumption Software Update (Updated Software released)
For certain watch models updated to version 14.31/14.32, we have identified abnormal power consumption issues. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have officially released Software Version 14.36 to rectify these anomalies. Please update your software using the following methods:
To update to the latest Software Version 14.36 via your watch:
Your watch will automatically check for updates when it connects to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. For users who have disabled automatic update settings, please enable the automatic update mode. If you have not received a software update notification, please manually check for updates in your ‘System Settings' to help you locate the latest software version.
To update to the latest Software Version 14.36 via a computer:
Please launch Garmin Express (ph.Garmin.com/express) for instructions.
Before proceeding with the update, we suggest that you sync your data with Garmin Connect or Garmin Express.
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Garmin Technical Support Center.
Technical Support Center
- Call: 1-800-1-886-0019 (Toll Free)
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM, closed on weekends and national holidays.
- Nauts and Vectors Company Inc.
- Navco Building, 3406 C. Raymundo Avenue Barangay Rosario Pasig City 1609
- +63 9177110946 / +63 9177022524
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday- Friday) / 8:00am-12:00pm (Saturday)
Go to 【Announcement List】