Marine Instrument with Inverted 4” LCD
- Large, easy-to-read white or color digits on a black background for high visibility in low-light or darkness; choose from 7 customizable backlight colors
- Glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens avoids fogging
- Fully customizable user profiles for sail or power boating to display most important marine and vessel data
- Low power consumption (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight)
- 5 display configurations plus gauge and graph mode to display depth, speed, wind and 50+ marine and boat parameters
The easy-to-read GNX 21 marine instrument has an inverted display with white or color digits on a black background that clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm.
The GNX 21 is the first glass-bonded marine instrument with a combination of directly driven LCD segments and a dot-matrix field to display graphical information. Its low power consumption — (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight) — is perfect for use on sailboats, and provides a valuable instrument for cruising and fishing. Fully customizable user profiles display wind, depth and speed data. Plus, the GNX 21 includes an auto-scroll feature that rotates through data screens for hands-free operation. It can be installed with the included low profile flush mount or an optional flat mount for the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your boat.